We know that personal development can be a lonely journey. So many people let you know, either directly or more subtly, that they think you are wacky to think you can improve your life by changing your inner self ...
Of course, you know differently. You know what an invaluable thing it is to change your life by practising The Siramarti Personal Growth techniques.
But it's still a great thing to have the support and friendship of people who do understand what you doing ...
- You get direct access to the authors of The Siramarti Personal Growth Process.
- You are eligible to receive substantial discounts on our courses and services.
- You'll receive regular guidance on how to work with the likely influences of each month and week along with extra techniques to do so.
- The Library provides background articles to give you deeper understanding of many of the general principles for making personal development via brain rewwiring easy and effective.
With blessings ...
Your Reach Potential Self-Transformation Team
Suzie St George
What others have been saying about The Reach Potential Study Circle
A fun, interesting and helpful portal...
The Reach Potential Study Circle is a great way to keep up with the changes throughout the year as I navigate life’s ups and downs. I find the postings and comments fun, interesting and helpful and I look forward to getting the weekly visual and J...
- Introduction: The Concepts That Underpin The Siramarti Personal Growth Process
- Balance: The key to success and lasting inner peace
- Your Creative Personality Style: Part 1 Overview
- Your Creative Personality Style: Part 2 Characteristics
- Why Your Embodiment of Self-Love Matters in a New World
- The Power of Living in the Present
- Achieving What You Want Through Flexible Adjustment
- Learning Your Natural Rhythms as Part of the Self-loving Life
- Do you need emotional healing?
- Emotional Savvy: Part 1 - Understanding inner emotional conflict
- Emotional Savvy: Part 2 - Frozen Emotion
- Emotional Savvy: Part 3 - How allowing authentic emotion can improve your life
- 'Fear is only as deep as the mind allows'
- Let's Talk About Anger
- Jumping into Joy: Part 1
- Jumping into Joy: Part 2
- The Magic of Self-Acceptance
- Self-Pity: Confronting a Personal Nemesis